MOTUL TECH GREASE 300
High Performance Multipurpose Grease
Semi-synthetic – Lithium Complex
NLGI 2 – Extreme-Pressure
TYPE OF USE
Very high performance multipurpose grease.
Greasing of roller bearings, articulations, bearings, hubs, cardan joints, ball joint, cables...
Suitable with all types of machinery working under normal or severe conditions across all industries.
Particularly efficient in most extreme conditions : high temperature, heavy load, humidity, vibrations and/or long duration of use.
Temperatures for use : from - 30°C / - 22°F to + 150°C / + 302°F in continuous and up to +200°C / +392°F in peak.
An excellent multipurpose grease formulated from synthetic base oil stocks and a complex lithium soap, with extreme-pressure, anti-wear, anti-oxidation and anticorrosion additives.
ADVANTAGES OF MOTUL TECH GREASE 300:
- Excellent performances at high temperature: the drop point is higher than 260°C / 500°F allows for continuous use to 150°C / 305°F and occasional peak use to 220°C / 392°F.
- Longer life duration compared to a classic lithium grease.
- Excellent cold properties : pumpable at –30°C / -22°F
- Extremely high load bearing thanks to its complete high performance extreme-pressure and anti-wear additives.
- Very high resistance to water, corrosion and rust.
Designation : DIN 51 502 : KP 2 P-30
Specification Sheet (PDF): Tech Grease TDS
Material Safety Sheet (PDF): Tech Grease MSDS
Product Application Sheet (PDF): Product Applications and Approvals